Vegan Indian-inspired Cauliflower Tray Bake
- 6 Tbsp (90ml) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) mild curry paste
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Small cauliflower
- Black pepper
- 1 Can (400g) chickpeas
- 1 Small red onion
- ¼ Cup (60g) pomegranate rubies
- 1 Lime or small lemon
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) fresh coriander or mint leaves
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Tahini
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) maple or golden syrup
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) MAGGI Chilli Garlic Sauce
Preheat the oven to 180˚C and grease a large baking tray.
Mix the olive oil, curry paste, MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce and MAGGI Chilli Garlic Sauce in a large bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to combine.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared tray and roast for 10 minutes.
Add the red onion (peeled and cut into thin wedges) and chickpeas (drained and rinsed). Season with salt and pepper and cook for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender. Transfer to a serving platter.
Place all of the dressing ingredients into a bowl and whisk together. Alternatively, place all of the ingredients into a jar, close the lid securely and shake well. Season to taste.
Serve the traybake topped with a drizzle of dressing, pomegranate rubies, lemon or lime wedges and coriander leaves.