Sweet & Sticky Chicken wings and Drumsticks
- 1 tsp (5ml) Fresh Ginger, Grated
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) Paprika
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Apricot Jam
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Brown Sugar
- 8 – 12 Chicken Pieces (Wings or Small Drumsticks), Trimmed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Sesame Seeds
Place ginger, paprika, MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire sauce, apricot jam, BBQ sauce, tomato sauce and brown sugar into a pan and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Preheat the oven to 180°C and arrange the chicken pieces onto a baking sheet. Bake the chicken for 15 minutes.
Remove the baking tray from the oven, turn the chicken, pale side up and baste with some of the sauce, cook for 5 minutes.
Turn the chicken over, baste liberally with the sauce and sprinkle the sesame seeds on top, bake for another 5-7 minutes.