Peppermint Crisp Ice Cream
- 1 Can (360g) NESTLÉ Caramel Treat Mint Flavoured
- 2 Cups (500ml) Readymade Fresh Custard
- 1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla Paste
- 2 Cups (500ml) Cream, Whipped
- 2 Peppermint Crisp Chocolate Bars (60g each), Roughly Chopped
Place the caramel, custard and vanilla paste into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream and half of the Peppermint crisp shards.
Freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Transfer the ice cream to the fridge 10 minutes before serving, to soften slightly. Serve in cones or bowls, topping with the remaining Peppermint crisp pieces.