Pap and Wors Kebab with Tomato Smoor
- 500g Boerewors
- 2 Tbsp (60ml) MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Olive Oil
- 400g Cooked Mealie Meal
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Carrot, Finely Grated
- 1 tsp (5ml) Mild Curry Powder
- 1 - 2 Red Chillies, Finely Chopped
- 410g Tinned Tomato, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) MAGGI LAZENBY Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 Lemon or Lime Wedge
Use a cookie cutter to cut the cooked mealie meal into rounds.
Thread skewers with pap and wors and reheat. Serve with the tomato smoor and lemon or lime wedges.
Mix the MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and olive oil together and brush over the boerewors. Grill or braai the wors, basting with the sauce mixture, until cooked. Allow to cool slightly and cut into bite-sized pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion for 5 minutes. Stir in the curry powder, chillies and carrot and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.