One Pot Chicken & Veg Stir Fried Rice
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) sunflower oil
- 1 Onion
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1 Medium carrot
- 100g green beans
- 1 Small baby cabbage
- ½ Cup (65g) frozen sweetcorn
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups (500ml) cold, cooked white rice
- ½ Cup (50g) bean sprouts
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) lime juice
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh coriander
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh basil leaves
Heat the oil in a wok or wide frying pan over a medium-high heat. Fry the onion for 4-5 minutes. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add the carrots, green beans/ sugar snap peas, cabbage and sweetcorn. Stir-fry for 4 - 5 minutes.
Top with the cooked rice and bean sprouts and stir through.
Mix the remaining sauce ingredients together and add to the stir fry, cook for 1 -2 minutes, or until heated through.
Serve topped the herbs, if desired.
Pour the mixed egg over the vegetables and cook, without stirring for 1 minute.