No-Bake Cheesecake Pots
- ¾ Cup Coconut or Ginger Biscuits, Roughly Crushed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Butter, Melted
- 1 Tub (340g) Smooth Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- ½ Can (180g) NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ tsp (2,5ml) Vanilla Essence
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) Lime Juice
- 2 Limes, Zested
- 125g Cream, Whipped
Mix the crushed biscuits and butter together and arrange in individual serving pots or dishes.
Mix cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, lime juice and lime zest together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined. Gently fold in the whipped cream and green food colouring, if using.
Before serving top with whipped cream, extra biscuit crumbs and lime slices.
Spoon the mixture into the jars and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.