Mouth-water Braai Marinade
- 1 tsp (5ml) lime
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey or white sugar
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh lime juice
- ¼ Cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) MAGGI Lazenby Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) fresh coriander
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground coriander
- ½ tsp (2.5ml) Black pepper
Place either 500g – 600g chicken pieces or vegetables into a large plastic bag or non-metallic bowl and add the marinade.
Whisk all of the ingredients for the marinade in a small non-metallic bowl.
Allow the ingredients to come to room temperature before braaing or grilling, basting with any remaining marinade, during cooking
Mix the ingredients into the marinade. Seal or cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to marinate for at 30 minutes, or up to 24 hours, to marinate.