Mint Caramel Brownies
- 200g Butter
- 160g NESTLÉ Dark Chocolate
- 125g Caster Sugar
- 125g Soft Brown Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tsp (5ml) Vanilla Essence
- 150g Cake Flour
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) NESTLÉ Cocoa Powder
- 1ml Salt
- 1 Can (360g) NESTLÉ Caramel Treat Mint Flavoured
- 90g NESTLÉ Bar One, Roughly Chopped
- 125ml NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
Preheat the oven to 175°C and grease a baking tin. In a saucepan, melt the butter and chocolate together over a low heat. Allow to cool slightly.
Cream the sugars, eggs and vanilla essence together in a mixing bowl until pale and fluffy. Add the chocolate mixture and fold in the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
Spoon half of the mixture into the prepared tin and dot spoonfuls of the caramel over the base. Repeat with the remaining mixtures. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until just firm. Cool and cut into squares.
Melt the Bar One and NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, stirring until smooth and drizzle over the brownies.