Granadilla & Lime Fridge Tart
- ¾ Cup Coconut or Ginger Biscuits, Roughly Crushed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Butter, Melted
- 1 Packet Granadilla Jelly
- 250ml Boiling Water
- ½ Can NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Can (380g) NESTLÉ Ideal Medium Fat Evaporated Milk, Chilled
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 80ml Granadilla Pulp, Strained
- 2 Limes, Juice and Finely Grated Zest
- Whipped Cream
- Granadilla Wedges
Mix the crushed biscuits and butter together and arrange in individual serving pots or dishes.
Mix the jelly granules and boiling water together, until dissolved and set aside.
Mix NESTLÉfull cream sweetened condensed milk , cold NESTLÉideal medium fat evaporated milk and cream cheese together until smooth. Add the jelly mixture, granadilla juice and lime juice and zest. Spoon the mixture into the jars and chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.