Four Bean Salad
- 1 Garlic Clove, Crushed
- 1 tsp (5ml) Grainy Mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) NESTLÉ Full Cream Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 250g Green Beans, Cut into 3cm Pieces
- 1 Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 (410g) Can Mixed Beans, Drained and Rinsed
Whisk all of the dressing ingredients together and stir in the diced onion. Set aside.
Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and refresh the beans in iced water. Drain and place in a mixing bowl. Stir in the beans and onion dressing mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve as a side dish with braaied meats, chicken or serve as part of a Sunday lunch.