Delicious Pea, Bacon and Feta Cheese Noodles
- 2x (73g) MAGGI Crispy Chicken Flavour 2-Minute Noodles
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cake flour
- ⅓ Cup (180ml) reserved noodle broth
- 1 Can (380g) Nestlé Ideal Medium Fat Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp (5ml) lemon zest and juice
- ½ Cup (75g) frozen peas
- 6 Crispy cooked bacon rashers
- ½ Cup (60g) feta cheese
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh parsley or chives
- Black pepper
Season with pepper and garnish with the fresh herbs, if desired.
Prepare the MAGGI Crispy Chicken Flavour 2-Minute Noodles according to the packet instructions. Once ready, reserve ⅓ cup (180ml) of the cooking liquid and discard the remaining liquid. Keep the prepared noodles covered until ready to use.
Melt the butter in a pan, then stir in the cake flour. Cook for 1 minute and whisk in the reserved noodle broth and Nestlé Ideal Medium Fat Evaporated Milk. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
Stir in the MAGGI Original Chilli Sauce, lemon zest and juice.
Cook the peas in boiling water for 2 minutes and drain.
Add the cooked noodles, peas, bacon and feta cheese to the sauce. Combine gently and heat through.