Caramel Oat Cookies
- 1 ½ Cups (180g) Cake Flour
- 1 ½ Cups (135g) Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup (50g) Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup (200g) Brown Sugar
- 2ml Salt
- 1 Cup (226g) Cold Butter, diced
- 2 Cans (360g) NESTLÉ Caramel Treat
Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a 30 x 20cm baking pan.
In a food processor add all the ingredients except for the caramel. Pulse until it comes together in a ball. Set aside ½ cup of the dough and wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
Press the remaining dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes.
Spread the caramel over the base. Grate the reserved frozen dough over the caramel and bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool, before cutting into squares.