Beef Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce
- 675g Steak, Trimmed
- 2 tsp (10ml) Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) Oil
- 4 Tbsp (60ml) MAGGI LAZENBY Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp (5ml) Sugar
- 2 tsp (10ml) Thai Curry Paste
- ¼ Cup (60ml) Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp (5ml) Honey, To Taste
- 1 Red Chilli, Chopped
- ½ Can (145g) NESTLÉ Dessert & Cooking Cream
- Fresh Coriander
- Fresh Chillies
- Lime Wedges
Cut the steak into strips and thread onto skewers.
Combine all of the remaining ingredients and pour over the steak skewers.
Cover and place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Remove the skewers from the marinade and grill or braai. Serve the skewers with the peanut dipping sauce, fresh coriander, chillies and lime wedges.
Combine all the ingredients in a pan and cook for 3-5 minutes.