This Competition is limited to legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa. In addition, the following people shall not be eligible to participate in this Competition:
- Directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoters.
- People who are not legal residents and/or legal citizens of the Republic of South Africa.
- Spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified above.
- Persons under the age of 18 years.
The Competition commences on 16th November 2020 and will end on 27th December 2020.
No entries received after midnight 27th December 2020 will be considered.
To participate in this Competition, Participants are required to purchase any 2 of the below participating products in one transaction:
- NESTLE SCM 385g - 6001068311804
- NESTLE GOLD CROSS SCM 385g - 6001068312108
- NESTLE IDEAL Evaporated Milk 380g - 6001068312504
- NESTLE IDEAL Low fat Evaprated Milk 380g - 6001068312603
- NESTLE TREAT Caramel 360g - 6001068312702
- NESTLE MINT TREAT Caramel 360g - 6009188000882;
- NESTLE Dessert Cream 290g - 6001068312900
- NESTLE Cocoa 125g - 6001068002306
- NESTLÉ Cocoa 250g – 6001068002405.
and dial *120*6771# and follow the prompts.
It is essential that the participating product be bought within the Competition period. USSD costs 20c/20sec (Free minutes do not apply).
Participants may enter the competition as many times as they like over the Competition period, provided that Participants purchase any 2 participating products each time and keep valid copies of their till slips and enter a valid barcode, as well as submit a picture of their till slip and their creation on Facebook, subject to the following conditions:
- All entries from disqualified participants’ mobile numbers will be rejected`
- Only one prize per household and per number per week.
- No computer-based entries will be accepted
- Any mobile number that enters an incorrect or used till slip five (5) times in succession will be locked out of the Competition for the entire duration of the promotional competition (“Blocked Participants“)
Blocked Participants have an opportunity to call the Nestlé Call Centre on 011 514 6116 or 086 009 6116 between 09h00 - 16h30 Monday to Friday should there be a valid reason, which is accepted by the Promoter, for the Blocked Participants to be allowed to enter the Competition.
All unique/positive entries will be entered into random draws to stand a chance to win:
Weekly prizes: Yuppiechef vouchers to the value of R1000 each. There are a total of 12 Yuppiechef voucher prizes and 2 winners will be selected weekly for 6 weeks. Vouchers will be valid for 24 months and will be sent to verified winners electronically.
Weekly Prizes: Signed Siba Mtongana recipe books. There are a total of 6 books to be won. 1 winner to be selected for 6 weeks.
Grand prizes: LG Kitchen appliances to be won as 1 complete set to the value of R75 000; which includes an LG NeoChef Solo Microwave Oven, LG QuadWash Dishwasher and LG InstaView Side-by-Side Fridge/Freezer.
Weekly Winner Draws – Yuppiechef vouchers and signed recipe books:
Winners will be determined by random draws.
The draws for the weekly Yuppiechef vouchers and signed recipe books will be held over the following weeks:
- 1st Draw – 23rd November 2020
- 2nd Draw – 30th November 2020
- 3rd Draw – 7th December 2020
- 4th Draw – 14th December 2020
- 5th Draw – 21st December 2020
- 6th Draw – 28th December 2020
Grand Prize Winners Draw – Kitchen appliance:
The winner will be determined by random audited draw.
- Draw – The week of the 4th January 2021 – 1 winner
Prize visuals on any competition and/or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only.
The Promoters are not responsible for any risk and / or damages that may occur once any of the prizes are handed over to the winner(s).
How to claim your prize:
Yuppiechef Vouchers and signed recipe books:
- At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as a copy of his/her ID and/or driver's license and a valid till slip to the Promoters representative.
Kitchen appliance upgrade:
At the time that a potential prize winner is identified, the potential prize winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of the Promoters at which point he/she may be required to answer a few questions regarding his/her eligibility as well as be requested to submit certain documents such as a copy of his/her ID and/or driver's license, a valid till slip and physical address for the delivery of their prize to the Promoters representative.
Once all required documents are received and verified by the representative of the Promoters, delivery will take place within 14 working days.
The potential prize winner is not an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to the Promotors. If a potential prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
If the Promotors are unable to reach any of the potential prize winners after 3 (three) attempts made within 3 (three) working days of their name being drawn, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such winner will be disqualified and a runner up finalist will be deemed the potential prize winner subject to the terms and conditions herein.
Eligible winners will have their prizes delivered to them by a representative of the Promotors based on the information they would have shared via the above-mentioned telephonic conversation.